Friday, August 12, 2011

A New Word!


SLORE

noun \ 'sl-hor \ : the combining of a "slut" and a "whore."  Usually in terms of a real trick-ass bitch who can't keep...(truncated).

Example of SLORE:  "Yo that bitch ain't nuttin but a mudda'fuckin' Slore!"

I just love this word.  A good friend (and fellow blogger) used this word as a salutation, to me, in a recent email.  And it sent chills down my spine.  The possibilities for this word are endless -- especially as i think about my job, my blog and the creatures we all encounter on a daily basis.  Only one comment (today):  all of the on-line definitions refer to Sloars as women;  I disagree that we should be limited to one gender.  I know plenty of male Slores.  Until my next post, feel free to purchase Slore mugs and t-shirts at Urban Dictionary (link below).  Now, keep your eyes and ears open for our new word and let me know when he or she pops up!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment