Saturday, April 9, 2011

You're Never Too Old to Sell It!


OK people....I've been away for a while....but I'm trying to reconnect with my inner (and outer) prostitute. And last night I was given the inspiration to get back to the keyboard. Over dinner with dear friends I was reminded that there are many ways to sell yourself, no matter what your age or assets. Turns out my friend's senior citizen mother (76 years old) has tapped into a revenue stream that I had never considered: she has discovered that medical schools will pay top dollar to study her vagina. It's real simple....she shows up for class, gets into the stirrups, puts a sheet over her head and the students get to view, poke and prod her womanhood for the duration of class, in the spirit of understanding female anatomy. One hour = $500.00. Now, that's pretty good, I think. My question for her: how was class last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment